Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

Hello fellow bloggers!

Today Waikowhai Primary had a special visitor that came in the morning, It was a very popular Author called Des Hunt!
He writes all sorts of books for children that are aged up to 9-12 years old. He came here because he wanted to tell us all about his backstory and why he became a Author/illustrator.
          Also at the end of the show we got to buy some of his books at morning-tea! He even talked about chemistry and what sort of jobs he did.
        Right at the end we got to ask some questions as well before morning-tea.

My favourite part was when he made a explosion all the way to the bench,
        But I really like the huge explosion he created because it was bigger and it looked
     like it could shoot better, then it shot all the way to another student!
      I think it was the most important because when there are heaps of flies you can just put heaps of         fliespray in a little container and then you can explode it and the smell would kill the flies.

Now that I have seen this presentations with about Des Hunt I can read more Des Hunt Books because the cover looks really interesting,
                And I wanna see all the books he has.

Comments

  1. Hey Jaeda Amaya here I really like the post you did I agree I also liked the big explosion.I also like that you had a lot of description in it.
    Comment you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jaeda sefa here from parkesate school it was so amazing to see that thing go pop. by sefa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

The amazing race