Athletics Day!

 2 weeks the school had Athletics Day!

Athletics is a day where all the students wear mufti, and there are heaps of activities for the whole school to do. But we cant just do the roll then start Athletics straight away! We have to line up in our age year and gender! For example im 10 years old and I have to line up with the 10/11 years old girls. Activities that were there on the day was high jump, long jump, fun relays, tennis, and I think there was a 100 meter run and much much more activities! But one sport that was my favourite was the high jump. Last year in high jump I think I came 2nd. And this year I came 4th place because there were heaps of good people in the year sixes. Something that was hard for me was tennis because it was really hard to hit the ball back to the other player ( and there were also some places that you couldn't go past.) Something that was easy for me was the runs. Because I came 1st when I was racing with the other year 6 girls. But when I was in the finals it was a little bit hard for me because there was a lot of really fast girls that were faster then me.



Comments

  1. Bonjour Jaeda, it's me, Skye from Waitemata. I really like how you put an good amount of detail in your writing. I also liked how you put information and a good amount of pictures in here. Actually it was 400 meter run not 100 meter run. But overall I think it was great.
    If you would like to see my blog copy and paste this http://wpsskyep.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later-Skye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaeda, my name is Jacob in Manukau. I really liked how you put the photos in interesting places. I thought Athletics Day was quite tiring. Maybe next time you could put captions under the photo so we have more information. If you would like to see my blog, it is at wpsjacobw.blogspot.com . Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats