Making a necklace



Some Te Waka Ako kids got to go in the yellow space ( Manukau ) to make a necklace! I don't think there was an easy part when we were making the necklaces because we had to make the necklaces out of green clay! The clay was very hard to push down and I had to wait 5-10 minutes for it to warm up and go soft. I was looking for something simple to make because it was so hard. Then I made a cross because it is simple and it is something about me! Another student helped me out with some of it. After we made the cross, we had to use a toothpick to make a little hole so the string can fit in and by tomorrow we can wear them!

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm Mackley from Awahono School. I like the colour green of your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jaeda its me Harmony.w. its nice to see you having fun if you want call me by jaja (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

our six thinking hats

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai