My description

In my writing group (called the Da Vinci) we had to create a story about a superhero! But we had to do heaps of planning before we had to write the actual story. First we had to think about a setting for the story ( the background ). I chose a house and a forest. I can't really remember the rest but I know that we had to draw our superhero on a piece of paper. Something that was hard for me was  thinking about what the problem was going to be, because I had SO many problems that I was going to write for my superhero. Something that was easy for me was thinking about my superhero's personality. Because I really like art and I want my character to really like drawing and doing art just like me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats