My Writing Tumble!

The first day of term the teachers came up with a lot of tumbles for Te Waka Ako to finish by today! There were three tumbles! The reading tumble, maths tumble and the writing tumble. The reading tumble was when you got to choose what book you wanted to read then you had to do a slideshow about the book that you read. The maths tumble was the same thing as the reading tumble but we didn't read a book we just had to do maths work. And the writing tumble was when you did creative writing about a picture that the teachers put in. But I chose the writing tumble. I did not get all the pictures done but I did three and a half pictures. Something that was hard for me was when I looked at the last picture because I wanted to write if they were friends already or if they were enemy but I wrote them being enemies and then friends! Something that was easy for me was the rollercaoster ride one. Because the people looked like they were having heaps of fun but not the dad because he looked really scared of roller coasters. So I decided to write about a little family that tricks there dad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats