The CRAZY science show with Richard and Robyn!

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS

Today this morning the whole school went to go see a CRAZY science show, There were lots of amazing things that they had did we had people do it for us they are called Richard and Robyn. They were really nice and funny people, And here is a fact that I never knew about science and magic... Science is magic! I thought science was just making stuff and learning about History. My favourite part in there was when they did a GIGANTIC bubble that was cool. I also had a question, How did he put the ball into his mouth? (  What he did was he put a red ball into his pocket then it came out of his mouth it was funny and disgusting at the same time  ) What I learnt was you can put a ball on a hairdryer when it is going and the ball will float (  I will try that at home  ).



Here is my favourite video!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats