My creative writing

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS
Yesterday Te Waka Ako had to do creative writing! it was really fun because we had to write about a tiny turtle that just came out of the egg and talk about what happens next we could write whatever we want! I did find something a little hard but then I worked it out! What I found hard was making up a creative story and what will happen next after he hopes out of the egg. What I found easy was making the end part! I really need to work on making it shorter! It was the best creative writing I have done so far. The interesting part was the start of it, it sounded really cute!

Here is a little slideshow about the creative writing i done!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats