Athletics day

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS
around three or four weeks ago we had something really exiting that we got do, we got to do athletics! the whole school got to try everything, we had groups that were five to eleven year old groups. I was in the nine year old group because I am nine we got to try all sorts of things we had to do. The hardest thing ever I had to do was the relays it was really hard going back and running in a different lane and versing other students! The easy part was the high jump it was really hard for the other nine year old girls but I think I got the hang of it, I came first on the high jump. The teachers that were working in each sport was adding points. What I learnt about the sports is making good achievements!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats