wheels day on Monday!

HELLO FELLOW BLOGGERS

On Monday we have been doing a fun day called Wheels day. we could wear mufti instead of wearing our school uniforms and also we could bring our wheels along as well, if some of the children did not bring any wheels to ride on they could borrow some with there friend or play the activities or they could bring there toy cars along. There were also was a slip n slide where we could slide down a slippery slide and get wet even get splashed by the soap at the bottom of the slide. There were also lots of fun games to play while your friend were playing on your wheels or you just put them away. My favourite wheels is the scooters it is the best wheels i had ever had! I thought it was hard because I was not there on wheels day. But some of the wheels and activity looked really really Hard. If you liked this blog please leave a comment on my blog because I love getting them!

Comments

  1. Hi Jaeda
    My name is jorjia and I really like how you put photos and write about what happen also I like how you say what day it on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jorjia thank you for your comment, I like how you enjoyed my photos and much other stuff in my post! I think you could make your comment a little bit more useful for me. you should make a positive thoughtful and helpful comment so I know what I could work on, on other stuff!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jaeda,
    Wheels day is always fun! I love how you have used photos and how descriptive your blog is. Welldone :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats