Cyber smart blog comment

last term in cyber smart, the year sixes made a blog comment, but we had to pair up with  buddies and go on to each other's blog and to the latest one they have posted. Then after that we had to go on the cyber smart page in the senior syndicate site. We had to SMRF a document of rubrics on comment. Then we had to copy and paste our posted comment on a small box, then on the big box we had to copy and paste the same comment on the other box. And the whole point of posting the comment on two of the boxes is that the bigger box was about making changes to the blog comment. I had to switch around a coma and a full stop to make it make sense. And I also made a link to my address so my viewers can just click on the link when they see my comment. And I also made one last change to my comment. I also made one last change and that change was adding a question! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats