In Year 6's cyber smart time we got to play a game that will teach you how to be cyber smart and make sure you do the right choices at the right time. When I played the game I needed to think what choices I had to make if this happened in real life. Something that was hard for me was doing the tower of treasure map, because I had to collect all the passwords and other stuff that included cyber smart and also I had to try and dodge the hackers. Something that was easy from me was making the right passwords at the castle. It was the same map but it was really easy at the end because I had to create passwords to save the kingdom and the hackers tried to wreck my passwords.

We then had to make a DLO about it interland!  https://beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com/en/interland
 

Comments

  1. Hi,it's Tahlia here from Awahono School. I really like your post you sent on cyber smart because you said what you did like play a game that sounded pretty fun and what you did in the game.But maybe next time you could make your writing bigger on your slides because I couldn't read them very well. From Tahlia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats