Easter holidays what I learnt

Hello fellow blogger

On the Easter holidays I went to my cousin's house and went for an Easter egg hunt. We played a lot of games and in the last round we had a Easter egg hunt. I learned that I could not eat chocolate in the morning because I will get a sore tummy and I did not even have breakfast so I just ate chocolate and I did not really feel like standing up. Something else that I learnt was getting in the team that I did not want to go in, because I really liked the team that had the best people but my family put me in the other team, they kept on loosing my team so they needed more help from players. The third thing I definitely learnt was playing on the iPad for to long because my eyes get sore and I can not really stand up still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats