The amazing race

Hello fellow bloggers

Last week Te Waka Ako got to do something fun at the start of the day! We got to do a little race that was called... The Amazing Race! What we had to do was we had a piece of paper and it was a clue, a clue to something that was around the school. We had to guess what the clue meant and write down the word on the piece of paper. We got into some groups and the first group that got all the letters had to do a sentence with the words and made sure it make sense, Then the first group to finish all of that wins! We didn't win but we tried as hard as we could to look around the whole school for the letters. It was really hard for me because I had to run around and it made me tired, What was easy for me was reading the text to see where the letter was because it was really interesting of where the teachers hid all the letters. What I should work on next time is always run because I walked halfway of the race and our team should be a bit faster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats