Who Am I???

Hello Fellow Bloggers

Yesterday Manukau had some cool stuff to do for writing. It was called Who Am I , It was really fun because we got to make our own superhero with a fun app called Build Your Wild Self or draw it on your language book. I chose build your wild self because you can put any sorts of stuff on him/her, for example if I put elephant ears on there ear it would look like they have elephant ears but they actually do! It was really hard because I did not really know what to put on my character. And something super easy was making up where it came from and stuff like that. What I should do next time is making the text a little bigger so you can see it. 


Comments

  1. Hi Jaeda, it's Ryan here from Awahono School. I noticed your who am I post is off the page and you can't read all of it. Tip: Make sure you paste things on your Blog page by using CTRL SHIFT V. I like how you have described your character. From Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

Describing the setting

The amazing race