Fractions

Hello fellow bloggers

In my maths group we were doing something that was called order a set of fractions, it was really fun! I learnt to order fractions from biggest to smallest in colours, I don't really know how to do that but I learnt it because it gave me an example of one! I thought about making it not confusing because I want this piece of work to help people get used to fractions and know what ordering fractions from biggest to smallest in colours meant. Something that was easy for me was that I could just shade in the circles. That was really difficult as I had to keep on making the circles and keep on making them and write the fractions set and it took to long, so I got bored. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats