Email uses.

In Cyber smart, the year 6's got to have a argument about wither schools can have E-mails or not. I chose Emails for many reasons, My favourite reason is that people from schools can have fun with Emails like chat with them! Some year 6's even chose both because they are good and bad for them. Something hard for me was thinking about what reasons I should put in the google drawing because there is such little space in the drawing. Something that was easy was choosing either having Emails or no Emails, Emails can be helpful and fun to use in school. 

Comments

  1. Hi Jaedaa, I'm Anahera from Awahono School. I like your take on E-mails. I think E-mails are fun if they are used properly, but not so fun if they are not used properly. I like all the reasons you put down for why E-mails are a good thing. Two of the reasons I like the most are that they help keep you on track with your schedule, and that they help you share work with your friends. Great job Jaedaa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

Describing the setting

The amazing race