Tiritiri Matangi trip!


 The week before Last week The whole of Te Waka Ako got to have a trip to Tiritiri Matgani! I was really tired after it because we had to be at school at 7.30AM. At Tiritiri Matangi we had to learn about birds that are nearly endangered! There were heaps of interesting birds I did not know about. I learnt that there were only one predator in Tiritiri matangi and it was a mouse. Mice are predators in Tirtiri because they can eat all of the birds lucky the mouse was not female otherwise it could make babies. My favourite bird was a saddle back because on the back of it, It looked like it had a saddle on it! Something that was very unusual was that I did not know that birds could get drunk!

Here is the address to the website!
http://www.tiritirimatangi.org.nz/ 

Something that     was a challenge for me was the scavenger hunt it was really hard to find the bird puppets!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats