The zoo trip.

Yesterday Te Waka Ako got to have a trip to the zoo! It was so fun my group got to visit heaps of cool animals! Even in the middle of the day we got to see the joey's get fed by a zoo keeper and they had to have nutrition milk like a special kind of milk.  After we looked around for some animals we went to this building that said bug lab, I was very exited to go in it but the owner of the bug lab told us to make up a name but it had to be an insect. Our group finally decided what our insects name could be and the name was called cockroaches, And then the owner said that our adult was the queen cockroach. Finally Te Waka Ako got to go in the building and as we went in, There were hundreds of games in there. After the end of the day I was so tired I almost fell asleep on the bus ( the bus was a double Decker bus) For us it is important for us to go to the zoo because this term we have been learning about animals and that why we went to look at Tiritiri Matangi so we could learn more about birds.

Comments

  1. Hey Jaeda,
    Its Shabeera here! I really like your blog post about Te Waka Ako going to the Zoo. When I went, It was really fun and cool. This reminded me of the time that I played games in the bug lab like the honey bee game. Maybe next time you can make sure that your writing make sense.
    Blog you later!
    -Shabeera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats