My fish art

This term Manukau have been working hard on some art for our art show! We have been working on making some paper fish, It took weeks to finish this because we had to do many things. The art had to include balloons, paint, cardboard, scissors, crayons and a hot glue gun! Something that was hard for me was making the background for the fish, I had to blend in some colours for the sea my finger started to hurt. Something that was rather easy was  painting the fish because I liked adding detail and it was not as tiring as the the blending in.

Here is a slideshow about making the fish!




Comments

  1. Hi Jaeda making fish art sounds like fun. I bet your one looked really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Describing the setting

Des Hunt Visit's Waikowhai

our six thinking hats